An incredibly diverse overdrive pedal with a boat load of settings. In addition to the four Vol, Tone, Drive and Boost knobs there are also 2 switches. The first has Comp Cut, FM and Vintage modes. These provide a range of usable tones adding clean boost, crunch or remaining neutral respectively. The two way switch Mosfet and Standard create a more punchy or smooth overdrive. The boost obviously adds a boost and a touch of saturation.
- Comp Cut: removes the bounding from the feedback loop .When you turn up "Boost" knob,it can produce Monster Clean Boost tones and some rougher OD sounds.
- FM: stands for "flat-mids".It offers a more natural sound, and the tone enhance more transparency. It sounds great on a strat's Neck Pickup!
- Vintage: stands for old-style Fd2 mid-heavy tones,which cut through the mix.
Mini-Toggle #2: (Only when turn to vintage knobs, the mosfet and standard Toggle working)
- MOSFET: controls the volume.
- Standard :If you use this function, the tone will more asymmetrical, sweeter, and more open, also no blanket over the sound.
- True Bypass design, with aluminum alloy casing
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current consumption: 30mA